Monday 1 November 2010

Exciting News


Exciting news indeed! My very talented big sister Jenni has been making beautiful card to sell for many years using other people's images. Recently she started drawing her own and selling them on her website Card Mad Fairy. In order to promote her work she decided to put together a design team and I was extremely flattered to be invited to be a member. Please go and visit either of her blogs to see her beautiful work.

I have used the image Christmas Carol to make a card which I will give to my daughter Emma. As I have said before Emma is a singer so any image of someone singing is appropriate for her.

She also loves the colour purple so you can see why I chose that colour! Apart from Jenni's Digi image all of the other elements have come from my stash and I have had them so long I have no idea where they are from although I have a feeling the snowman paper is from Dovecraft.

 It also fits the following challenges:


Incy Wincy Designs -lace and pearls

Papertake Weekly Challenge -sparkly and bright

ABC Challenge -glitter

Paper Pretties -square card


2 comments:

  1. I'm sure Emma will love this if Rachael doesn't get her mitts on it first!
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card :) Well done :)


    Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy last week - I am now choosing the top 3 so pop back on Friday to see if you are a lucky prize winner or a top 3 designer :)

    Heather my blog Vanilla Hevn

    ReplyDelete