Sunday 31 January 2010

Blogging begins


Well here goes, how to start?
Having lurked for the past year and travelled round the world visiting many fantastic blogs belonging to the most amazingly creative people I have finally plucked up the courage to join in!
The first card I would like to share is going to be for my daughter's 19th birthday which is later this week. I followed the sketch on Tuesday Morning Sketchers but I haven't a clue how to link to it at the moment! Watch this space 'til I find out....
The image is a digi one created by my very clever sister Jenni who you can find over at jenni's crafty journal (again apologies I am hoping she will talk me through the linking process).
Everything else came from my stash... (in other words all the bits and pieces I have stuffed into various cupboards and drawers....sound familiar?

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely Gillian - you'll have to make sure Rachael doesn't come across your blog accidently though! Love the way you've combined the two images.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Nice to visit your blog.
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blog land Gillian! I very beautiful card I'm sure your daughter will love your card I love the way you have incorporated the two images.

    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete